There’s so many things to consider when running or starting up a business. And it’s easy to overlook insurance but without it you could be in danger of losing everything or even risking a prosecution.
Whatever your needs, we can help with a calm & easy review of your business and its insurance needs because here at Millins Chartered Insurance Brokers we always put you first.
- Public Liability – Insures your legal liabilities to third parties for death, injury or disease or damage to their property arising in the course of your business
- Employers Liability – It is a legal requirement to insure your legal liabilities for death, injury or disease to your employees
- Products Liability – Your legal liability to third parties for death, injury or disease or damage to their property arising from products sold or supplied
- Professional Indemnity – protects persons that provide advice, design or offers similar services in a professional capacity and are remunerated by a specific fee. Cover is provided for defence costs and damages to protect your liability following negligent advice, error or omission.
- Directors & Officers Liability – There is an ever increasing trend towards litigation aimed personally at directors and senior managers. A Directors liability is not limited and as such all personal assets are at risk.
We will be pleased to discuss your needs in more detail so for more information contact:- Andy Smith ACII, Chartered Insurance Broker Commercial Broking Director.