Commercial Buildings Insurance

Crest Reprographics trust Millins to provide insurance cover tailored to their needs.

Commercial Property Insurance

Millins provide commercial property insurance for both landlords & tenants.

Whether renting, owning or leasing your business premises – the need for quality insurance cover has never been greater.

Yet in today’s complex marketplace, the call-centre solution of ‘one-size-fits-all’ might not be the best solution for you or your business. That’s why Millins take the time to understand your business, your concerns and ensure that you’ve got the right cover in place for your business risks. No more. No less.

Millins Chartered Insurance Brokers can provide insurance for material damage to your buildings, such as fire, malicious/theft damage, storm, flood, burst pipes etc. Commercial Buildings Insurance doesn’t automatically include Subsidence cover, but we can easily arrange, as well as more specialist covers such as sprinkler leakage. The premium is based on the age and rebuilding cost of the building, its use, its construction, and claim history.

Obsolete Buildings cover is also available – buildings insurance for old buildings (not listed buildings) that you wouldn’t want to rebuild to their former glory in the event of a total loss. The rebuilding cost (and therefore the premium) of these buildings can be high. This is a special cover that allows you to pay a reduced premium on the understanding that should a total loss occur, you would rebuild in modern day materials.

Business interruption can also be insured against. In the event of a major catastophe, have you considered how to keep your business operating? A flood in your warehouse? Restaurant kitchen fire? All of these can be insured against as can loss of income, denial of access & failure Of utilities.

Call Now Button